[Deleted]
Svenska movies?

I am in my second month of the study of the swedish language and to improve my pronunciation I really need to find some movies to listen to. I have more or less grown fond of the Skåne accent, even if I realize it makes things harder for an earlier learner. If someone have sone advices on which movies to see and which sites may help me, I'd be glad! Tack och hej!

Oct 31, 2015 9:16 PM
Comments · 9

I'm also in the hunt for Swedish-language movies/tv shows.

So far, here are my recommendations:

Movies:

Let the Right One In (vampire movie)

Force Majeure (a normal family ski trip in the alps until..)

TV:

Bron (detective show set between Malmo and Copenhagen: mix of swedish and danish)

Wallander (swedish detective show set in the south)

February 1, 2016
"Welcome to Sweden" is a TV series I really like. They speak mostly Swedish (stockholmska) but some English as well. It's funny! 
April 13, 2016
I'd certainly check out Ingmar Bergman. he's considered by many as one of the best filmmakers to have ever existed. Cries and Whispers, The Virgin Spring and The Seventh Seal are all very famous (and good, of course!).
February 1, 2016

Så som i himmelen av Kay Pollak
Höstsonaten av Ingmar Bergman,
Män som hatar kvinnor av Niels Arden Oplev,

I hope you enjoy them!

November 1, 2015

Search on Youtube for "kvinnaböske band" or "hasse andersson skånsk språkvisa". You could also search for "Stockholm Live - Johan Glans". You could also look for "Robins - Hela intervjun med Henrik Dorsin och Johan Glans"

July 9, 2016
Show more