Maryam
Depression

i feel depress these days. What do u do when u are sad. ?!????

Nov 11, 2015 6:21 AM
Comments · 24

When I feel "depressed" I just take a look at a phrase of Facundo Cabral, "you are not depressed, you are distracted, and distracted from the live that inhabits you.."

November 25, 2015

I usually

- try to find the source of depression

- talk to my mom/friends

- listen to music(not all the time... sometimes it bothers me)

- I find somewhere to be alone

November 25, 2015

Walk with your best friends or at least talk to them, and you will forget sadness.

This what I do when I be sad

November 11, 2015

Its a tough call, but sometimes it is good to come to a conclusion that you are depressed.

Right, you know it now.

So what are you going to do in the next second, welll..........? Over many years I've concluded it is time to be bold and decide you are going to be happy.  What, that easy?  Yes, just decide.  Do it not, don't delay.

Is it done....?

Yes you still have these problems but are going away because you are depressed?  Of course not.

So decide to be happy and then see if you can find one problem you can fix, just one.    Wow, you did just a bit, now can you do anything else

Good luck, your emotions come from the inside not the outside, you are in charge so make a decision.

January 8, 2016

when I feel depressed, I think to solve my problem, which is sources of my depressed. I make a list for this problem. After that, I start to solve all point in my list. In addition, I call anybody who is cause of depression. If this problem is mine, I ask mysely why I do and what I happen to go in my road. Then, I solve problems. When I do this, I stary to feel relaxing. Then I am happy :)

January 6, 2016
Show more