Meiyu
Learning Article : How To Boost Your Korean Language Learning With Music

Discuss the Article : How To Boost Your Korean Language Learning With Music

<a href='/article/596/how-to-boost-your-korean-language-learning-with-music' target='_blank'>How To Boost Your Korean Language Learning With Music</a>

K-pop music and South Korean culture are becoming increasingly popular, making it easier for students to gain access to relevant resources when learning Korean. Music in particular is a great tool for learning. This article will serve as a starting point by providing some helpful guidelines on how to practice listening skills through music, as well as suggestions of great Korean songs to listen to.

Nov 12, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 7
Great article... Thank you so much!!!

I have learned a lot of korean vocabulary with this method. I first started korean through kdramas and then i subconsciously started taking the korean words like 안녕, 감사합니다, 아니요 etc. Then i google translated the word which i heard new. It was fun for me. Whenever i like music of any drama, i downloaded it and started listening after sometime of listening, i started recognizing words and i could get the sentence meaning with those words. I also think music is a great way of learning. Just download your favourite song and keep listening. Then you will be able to get the hints what the song is about. Then check if it is correct with translation of the words that you hear.
May 10, 2018
I'll try listening and learning through songs mentioned in article.Thanks for Info.
February 11, 2017

I really appreciated this article.  Perhaps I'll focus a bit more on learning some songs.  Thanks :) 

January 15, 2016

Thanks, Satish. 도움이 되였으면 좋겠어요~ ^^

November 20, 2015

Great Article! Thank you.

November 19, 2015
Show more