Kaew
Let's play game

Hi,

I just get tired of learning language and want to do something for fun.
I want to play a game but have no idea which one.

So, let's start by "I will offer 1 hour for practice Thai with Native Speaker" if you let me know "the latest book you read".

It's first come first served' basisis. The first person who reply me will be the winner.

Well, I'm not a teacher so it's free! and you don't need to teach me your language in return even though you are native speaker of the language I'm learning.

Note:

- I'm available only on Sunday during 10.00 - 18.00, Thailand Time.
- The tool will be Skype Audio (or text chat).
- Please let me know in advance what topic you want to talk or what you want me to help such as home work, test, just want to chat, want to sing Thai song, etc.

Nov 12, 2015 8:35 AM
Comments · 4

I'm sorry this is so late.. but I'd love to! 

I've just recently wanted to learn Thai. I have no knowledge whatsoever but I thought it would be great if I could have someone teach me :) 

Thank you. 

November 21, 2015

Hi!

I've got a cool storytelling game we can both play to practise each other's languages. My thai is very limited, just came back from a two week holiday in Phuket :)

November 29, 2015

Hi,

You are the winner ^_^!.

Tomorrow I'm not availabe. How about next Sunday?

Please send me your Skype ID and let me know what you want to talk/ask.

Well, since the rule is to let me know "what is the lastest book you read" so please tell me at the begining of the conversation. If you can speak Thai you can try to tell me in Thai then I can check your pronouciation. I don't mind about the subject or langauge of the book. Just let me know the name of the book and name of the author.

Note: I have a langauge partner, we just start talking a few times and it's great! I feel more confident to speak and this encourage me to learn language so I want to help other people learning Thai. But I'm not a teacher and I don't have much time so I create this game ^__^.

See you!

November 21, 2015

It seem nobody want a language partner ^_^.

November 13, 2015