Tia
My Experience with Native Korean Language Partners My experience has been good so far. The one thing I had to get used to is only being able to practice during certain times. All of my language partners are in Korea which is 13 hours ahead of my time. To make this work we agreed on times during the day when we can actually take the time to practice; normally during their morning/my night and vice versa. That's been the only slight challenge. Other than that, everyone has been really helpful and willing to help. It hasn't been one sided learning either. What's been your experiences? 
Nov 14, 2015 5:30 AM
Comments · 4

Good for you guys.
Although I don't have that kinda problem here, I haven't had the chance to find somone I can start my Korean with.
Guess it's a matter of your contry flag on your profile actually... 

November 22, 2015

yeah, I got you. it happens to everyone

Same here~~

November 22, 2015

Time zone differentiation between Asia and the US do make language exchanges difficult.

November 17, 2015

Since daylight savings ended, the time difference for me has gone from 13 hours to 14 hours :O

I've only had two convos on Skype, with two different people. My schedule's been too wild for more. Plus I'm too busy to even find partners haha.

But I like it :)

November 17, 2015