Andrea
Think a chinese name

What chinese name do you want? Tell me your idea.e.g:you like a pure name or your character is outgoing.I can help you and bename you.

Nov 20, 2015 4:09 PM
Comments · 21

In Chinese.There are many characters which mean blessed.I will tell you some of them.

嘉瑞,嘉means that good virture.瑞means that fine omen;天佑mean that god bless and protect you;轩柏,轩means noble,柏means that you have a long living;荣庆,荣means honorable,庆means celebration;宁翔,宁means peaceful.翔means free soar.

嘉瑞,天佑,轩柏,荣庆,宁翔。You may select one phrase of them,then add your first name in front of the phrase.Introduce you some first name:王,高,明,华,方,万,周,李。Hope it helpful to you.

November 21, 2015

@Bahar Hello,there is a phrase 姹紫嫣红.It describe the varieties color of spring flowers.You can use this word 嫣.

绮It describe the beauty of spring.卉 is flowers.昕,昭both mean the sunshine.You could use this word 白 as your first name.It is homophonic with your name Bahar "ba".

November 24, 2015

In the ancient times, 狮子=师子. So 师阳 is okay. Besides, 师 means 'the teacher, master, the army'. Here 阳 means powerful, strong, bright.

November 24, 2015

@Bahar 昭萌. 昭 means bright,clear。 萌 means 'the plants begin to sprout in the Spring.'

November 24, 2015

@Debarun you can use these words.明 means bright.灿,璨both mean brilliant.亮,芒,辉 all mean the light of sun.狄is homophonic with your first name.In chinese history,there is a famous detective,his name is 狄仁杰.

November 23, 2015
Show more