Mikayla
Wanna be your partner!

Hello,Everyone!My name is Shihong,I am a Chinese.Now I am learning German.My god,it's so difficult!!!So I am seeking a partner who can help me.I will teach you Chinese in turn.i hope I can hear from you soon.

Nov 21, 2015 12:42 PM
Comments · 2

Well and cause me too I dont have too much time to give one to one lessons, I started a youtoube channel, where (since 3 weeks now) I upload lots of videos to learn German with a very simple and easy method. I experienced this method myself with russian and it worked as easily and effectively as I have never learned a language before:
So just try it:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2XoO1HBizGfvZR01kK_VJQ (everything with German subs, and I started put english ones too, of course this takes time)

E.G. I prepared some playlists for you to learn with German kids series and one with a German political comedy, so I try to offer whatever you need :-). And if you want to learn an other language I present you all my online teachers so that you dont need to search as long as I did.

The fastest you learn if you take your time the first time you watch one video and to translate it with my subtitles, than you repeat listening and listening during doing whatever you like. Cause the most important for you is to stay relaxed. Dont worry about grammar or anything just keep on going. THEN and just then your brain will just swim in the language and absorbe it very fast and without any stress!
With this method everybody can learn a language to a level where you can start watching TV and having conversations in just a few monthes (even just weeks are possible).
Wish you luck and dont forget to write me about your experience: What I should do better and which topic you wish for next. I want to ease learning German for everyone may God allow me :-)
See you!

November 24, 2015

Hey there :)

German is not a difficult as you may think, but of course it has its hurdles. Maybe I can help you a bit with it, if you like.

November 21, 2015