Leyla
Community Tutor
What did you radically and fundamentally change in your life?

Hi, friends.

I would like to know:

What did you radically and fundamentally change in your life? Your profession, your religion, your friends, your opinions, maybe other main things in your life? If you changed any of them, do you regret about it now or are you satisfied? Do not say that it is impossible, it can happen anyone. Share please. Thanks :)

Nov 21, 2015 9:57 PM
Comments · 6

One time, I save a friend from rogue though I saw the friend's weakness but it is ok and I earned rogue favor. The event make me a legend in the school. You know it is like the movie kick ass.
But My character is not like that. It is hard to get along with them. They like to talk how to fight but they always push a person to fight. You find a way to solve their problems there only win and lose in their world so your way is a loser way. Then I went to china study their law to see communistic life why they rebuilt system as nowadays.

I just want to say...A reasonble way to get along with people that keep you still alive.

Rogue's way cant keep system running, they still need food to eat for fighting, but they dont know how to do it still need other if you kill them tou would die too.

So I am satisfied with studying law.

November 21, 2015

One significant and useful change I've made over a few years is cutting out addicting hobbies and adding semi-useful ones. Like replacing videogames and browsing meme sites by programming and watching TED talks. It's not 100% of course but it's a big change. I like a lot of activities and almost never get bored, so I might as well choose the more useful hobbies from among them!

November 21, 2015

@Leyla: Yeah I don't know either, but the same problem happened for all my comments. Glad they're back! So, what did you change about your life? :)

November 24, 2015

Mark, sorry, I wanted to say : only now I can read your comment

November 24, 2015

Hi, Mark. I do not know what did happen with your comment. But only now I can write your comment. And it is very good that you enjoy from your choice and changes.

November 24, 2015
Show more