Nathalie Rochon
Learning Article : Why Should I Learn English?

Discuss the Article : Why Should I Learn English?

<a href='/article/569/why-should-i-learn-english' target='_blank'>Why Should I Learn English?</a>

In this article, you will learn the various reasons for learning English today, as well as the limitations if you decide not to learn it. In addition, you will learn how higher education does not guarantee a job, while knowledge of English opens doors. Finally, you will discover the importance of encouraging children to learn English from a young age, especially from native teachers.

Nov 23, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 3
Interesting article. I've always been a bit embarrassed going to other countries and simply speaking English, but what I've come to realise is that by and large most people from all over the world turn to English when they cannot speak to someone in their native language. For travelling, it is basically a necessity that you can speak English to some degree 
November 26, 2015

in order to discuss this topic, I have to talk about my hobbies. one hobby of mine is watching american TV shows, for example, survive, the walking dead etc. I have to wait subtitle every week.I hope to understand what they say without subtitle one day. the other hobby of mine is travelling.I want to talk with local people without difficulties.that's the reasons why I should learn English.

November 24, 2015
I think,It's not“外语”~~~~~~
March 30, 2016