[Deleted]
"War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy

Hello! My name is Margarita and I am a candidate for the master's degree in Chelyabinsk State University (Russian Federation). I conduct research concerning translation problem in L. N. Tolstoy’s novel “War and Peace”. If you have heard about this book, and the English language is your native language, I would like to ask you to respond my online questionnaire: http://goo.gl/forms/OHnOXVFW4t.

It will take a few minutes to answer the questions, but your opinion will be very important for my research! I will be very grateful if you send this link to your English-speaking friends/colleagues/students/relatives etc. Thank you!

Nov 25, 2015 5:22 PM
Comments · 3

Thank you, Igor, for your help! But all is rather logical in my action: in the russian notebook also come foreigners, who study the Russian language. And I try to find English-speaking respondents, who are interested in the Russian language and probably heard about "War and Peace". I guess it is a good place for searching them;)

November 26, 2015

Hello Margarita, my name is Igor and you are writing english at the russian notebook. Such kind of business makes absolutely no sense. Best regards :=)

November 25, 2015

Thanks. I can't help here, I'm a Russian. But the qustionnaire was fun to read.

Besides, since the childhood I have always been wondering, what readers' (other readers:)) preferences are in such matters.

December 3, 2015