Вячеслав
The Russian women are different from the US ?

Some American men looking for Russian-speaking women . They believe that Russian women are family oriented and American career . What do you think about it?

Nov 26, 2015 8:43 PM
Comments · 11

It is a mistake of American men. Russian women oriented only on US citizenship. Ha-ha-ha.

November 26, 2015

No idea, but truth be told many users use sites like italki for harrasing women regardless of their nationality. 

Sergey, your comment made me laugh.  Indeed, my mmom a friend for her hometown who married an American guy just to get the nationality and taking her and children to the US.  When she last paid us a visit she told us 'I had to wait for two years to get divorced.  I tried to make him understand that I didn't love him but he seemed to be okay with that. 

I also agree that Russian women have a good reputation for being pretty women. 

November 27, 2015

A lot of Russian woman marry for the advancement of their social status, and to have a family life. I quickly ended several relationships with Russian woman when I realised they were looking at the relationship from the aspect of not being alone, what can they get out of me, and also how soon can we get married and then you’re stuck with me.

But that isn't all Russian woman, just my experience. I tend to find that men who arn't particularly good looking try for Russian woman due to the fact there are a fare few who just want money and a family life. Might sound harsh, but a lot of people will agree with that.

November 27, 2015

Camilo, I just want to amuse you. And to practice my English.

November 27, 2015

Excuse me. Not only Russian women, but also all Russian-speaking women seek it.

November 26, 2015
Show more