naomi1993
are they correct?

In the round of a football ground stand three sons and one daughter, playing their father as a football and keeping their goals for avoiding to take care of their father.

In the round of a football ground stand three sons and one daughter, playing football which is their father and keeping away their father from them.   

Nov 27, 2015 9:21 AM
Comments · 4

Mmmm not really. The first sentence makes me think the children are kicking their father.

So, there's a game of football - on one team there are the four children, and the other "team" is only the father? Is that right?

How about this:

<em>There are three sons and a daughter on a football pitch, playing football against their father and trying to keep the ball away from him.</em>

November 27, 2015

Peachey, I think what is actually meant, is that they pass their father (one to another) like a ball.
They try to pass him as soon as possible after having received him from another player.

And possibly, the goal of the game is:
'avoid taking care' (frist phrase) or 'keep the father away' (second one)

Now, shrimps1993 is looking at a cartoon depicting all this, and her task is 'to describe the picture'.

But as a non-native, I can't offer corrections here.

November 29, 2015

OK, I'll try again.

<em>There are three sons and a daughter on a football pitch, kicking their father around as if he were a football. They each have their own goals which they want to protect, which includes avoiding caring for their father.</em> 

November 28, 2015

yes ! the children are kicking their father. this is a picture on my exam talking about take care the old

November 27, 2015