Jangyook
Pryvit, I have a question about Tele-communication in Kiev.

Pryvit, 

Is it true? 

One of my friends said Kiev's tele communication is really bad in conditions, now.

So, they have to pay for every incoming calls, and incomming international call is really expensive.

I don't understand why you gusy have to pay for the incomming call like 50:50, Even though most of callers from abroad are willing to pay 100%. 

I don't even believe their tele-communication system is actaully bad in conditions. I saw many Ukrainian from Kiev use Whatsapp which means Wi-Fi and Data are well provided,  and also it will make a free call to all over the world. 

I am not talking about a collect call or a pre-paid phone call. I am only talking about a normal sitation like Cellphone to Cellphone or Homephone to Cellphone. 

So, is it true? Are you guys pay for the incomming calls? 

Nov 27, 2015 11:51 AM
Comments · 7

We don't have to pay for incoming calls as for local so as for international calls. 

December 1, 2015
Ha-ha, no this is not true. We have wi-fi Internet and via Skype, Viber, Whatsapp etc we don't need to pay. Maybe your opponent doesn't know how to use it?
December 1, 2015
Pryvit! Це не правда! One of biggest operator on the Ukrainian telecom market is international company Vodafone. So we have the same payment conditions for incoming calls as Europeans
March 16, 2016

In our great country everything is possible:)

November 27, 2015

Are you sure? 

December 1, 2015
Show more