Lucille
Hi ! Do you have pets?

Do you have any pets ? Cats ? Dogs? Turtles ? Maybe an unicorn?
Tell me something funny.

My cat is actually sleeping, it's 6:40 PM... She's sleeping now. But between midnight and 7AM...she doesn't want to sleep and wants to play with me.
Oh and she loves vegetables and fruits (except "cherry tomatoes" and lemon).

Nov 29, 2015 5:40 PM
Comments · 4

I have a dog named 旺旺, it pronounced "wang wang"in Chinese pinyin, sonuds like the dog's bark, and it means prosperous in Chinese,  So I think the name suits my dog well.

The funny thing is that my dad  use the dog's name to make jokes.

For example, when we have dinner, 旺旺 also want to taste our food. But as we know, human food it not good for dog. Then my dad wolud say, oh, poor 旺旺,you can just  望望.

望望 means look in Chinese, it has but have the same pronunciation witn my dog's name.

We can undrestand the  humor so we laugh, but 旺旺can't, he just tilted his head and look at us. He is so cute!

<ul style="margin: 1em 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; list-style: none; color: rgb(67, 67, 67); font-family: Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 24px; widows: auto; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242);"><li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; list-style: none;"></li></ul>

November 30, 2015

3 pussy cats, 2 mice and I would be as pleased as punch to have a unicorn turn up on my doorstep !!

November 30, 2015

I had dogs, a cat and a parrot and I loved them all !

I know how it`s like to try to sleep and have a cat jumping over you all night long just for fun =P , they are weird-cute-funny animals.

The one I enjoyed the most was certainly the parrot, Layla. She used to have meals with me, take a rest with me on the sofa or bed and talk a lot. We had plenty of conversations about her parrot life and stuff haha =P

ah, my dogs were amazing as well !

My girl and I are planning to have a pig someday =)

November 29, 2015

by the way, she (my girlfriend) speaks a great english since she lived in USA for a while and she`s learning french by herself =)

November 29, 2015