Bean
About China, what do you want to learn about?

I have many friends living around the world ,who are always asking me would you like to talk about China or Chinese in detail. I am glad to tell them in explanation. China has gone with rapid developement in most fields nearly at industry and agriculture, and also we have particular culture with commonly traditional festivals, living styles and also exist conflict thinkings among youngsters and ancient keepers. Long history in our country ,it is indeed teaching us at how to make a friendly, and respect each others with no offensive behaviours, and how to play a role in different atmosphere.  Now it is focusing on these two points, one is electricical techniques revolutions, and the other is environment improvement. Every hopes to live better in mind in China, that means live in a bigger house with various equipments, enjoy benificial transpotation and higher education. Meanwhile, we are always in confronting at water and air pollutions, source waste, irregular behavious like greens destroy, etc. Just similar with NY or London those metropolisis, crowd and heavy transpotation issues are appearing in Beijing or Shanghai, really hard to solve this issue I think so.  However, hardly a piece of city piece is not concerning of restriction in control by our government. We hope to make it effecient in reasonable transpot tools instead private cars. Infact,  Youngsters are opening widely to contact with the world, sometimes express in crasy seeming that stimoutanously at music or drawing artificial fields, who are expecting themselves torwards neglect or despise in corner. Possibly there were most of families who was spoiling their kids during previous 20 years, whom are always discussed on whether or not able to act in responsibility of themselve in China conservative society. Actually we are grown up and glad to prepare every risks and challenges near around of our country.

Tradition eduction inheritting from ancient confusians classic, more and more Chinese couples would like choosing new ways of further study or even live for rest abroad. If you are interesting in China, welcome anytime !

Nov 30, 2015 2:32 PM