[Deleted]
As a beginner in Arabic

Should I start to learn first the alphabets and how to use them or conversational vocabulary? I'm totally lost.

Nov 30, 2015 4:58 PM
Comments · 8

Hi

First of all you have to learn letters and the  then words and finally scentences.While learning you have to listen to some Arabic

Thanks

November 30, 2015

Why?

You are a Finnish native speaker, so languages will be easier for you than for most people.

But, you are already learning Sweedish, Spanish, and English.  Are you sure you should add another language this soon?

Next, Arabic is a very specific dialect for almost every country in the Middle East. So, I would suggest you only study vocabulary for now. And if in the future, you have a need to pursue one of the Arabic dialects it would be easier for you then.

Roy

December 1, 2015

When I started learning I tried to familiarise myself with the letters and how they join first; this is probably the best. I also dont think it hurts to learn simple stuff like 'how are you?' and 'my name is' in Arabic. This way you keep it interesting and can also see how the letters work in a real life example.

December 1, 2015

learning the alphabets is the right decision

November 30, 2015

yes, you should learn first Arabic alphabet then try to connect the letters 

November 30, 2015
Show more