shiny royal
#feedthehungryanimals

So this chilly, cold night I went out to get some fresh air and as I was returning home, just outside of my gate I saw this very young puppy looking for food. It was running here and there. It was literally moaning of hunger. The road was totally made of cement so it was not possible that it could find something to eat. I just couldn't ignore this. I started to feel gloomy. I could have ignored if it was a big dog but I thought a soul who has come on earth recently deserves not to sleep hungry at night. I went inside my house and got some food. I felt immense pleasure as I saw it eating like crazy. It must have been really really hungry. I really felt relieved that probably it will be able to sleep well tonight. I also felt bad that many puppies and dogs would roam around hungry this very night. But this is one of many problems I can't possibly solve alone . Please please feed a hungry dog if you can, no animal deserves to sleep hungry specially when we have destroyed so much of their natural habitat. Share this.

Nov 30, 2015 7:52 PM