Alex
Subject matter to focus on when studying for the DELF exams

Hi all French learners.

I am beginning to focus my studies on taking the B2 DELF exam in a few months time. I'm finding it hard to find guidelines on what subject matter I should be studying.

Is there a specified list of possible topics that the 4 modules could include? I'd be very grateful to be pointed in the right direction.

Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Dec 15, 2015 10:26 PM
Comments · 12

hey bro, I'm doing just the same, maybe u r interested in some materials that I hav. If u r, let me know by message and I give u some links. The materials are basically from CLE Internacional or Hachete, I think they're worthwhile materials.
bye

December 16, 2015

Thanks Alex.

January 5, 2016

For anyone who is still interested. I found the Syllabus and some examples of topics and themes at frenchfaster http://www.frenchfaster.com/delfb2frenchexam.htm

January 5, 2016

Thanks Alistair and Seth.

Alistair, which level did you take before? From what I've been reading the leap from B1 to B2 is quite substantial. I knew that anyway but this will be my first language exam and I want to set myself a tough challenge to pass the B2 on March 17th. I really want to be as prepared as possible as early on as possible.

December 22, 2015

Hey Alex,

There aren't any "core" topics so far as I'm aware, but you can get past papers along with the mark scheme off their website which will point you in the right direction. Having done the DELF before, there are parts which are a hoop jumping exercise, so I'd recommend coming up with some core phrases you can slip in to show off the different constructions you can use.

December 20, 2015
Show more