[Official Event]Chatfest - Shanghai: Connecting our users (and the team!)
Everyone seemed to have a good time — check out the pictures
It always makes an impression on us when we meet people who tell us that this was their first time speaking to a foreigner. Many of the attendees told us about the friends they had made through italki, in addition to the help they received on learning a language. Hearing stories like this make us feel that italki really has a role to play in bringing people together. Based on everyone’s encouragement, we’ll definitely be holding more language exchange meetups in the future.
If you’re an italki member, and you think you’d like to organize a meetup in your city, please contact Toffler (at) italki (dot) com. We’re thinking about Bangkok, Thailand and Seoul, Korea in the near future, but we don’t want to discourage other cities that have vibrant communities. As always, let us know what you think — and keep on sharing languages and cultures!
The italki.com team
- What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
- I AM IN A RUSH
- Is a good idea work in a call center?
- Does my name have a meaning in a specific language? Is my name a verb, adjective, noun, etc in other languages
- Learn swedish -teach romanian
- I am sure everybody has rewrited poetry of famous writers in the childhood! Let`s share our creations.
- Have you ever made a secret language in your childhood?
- tous les domaines
- Who to wacth onepiece?