[Official Event]Chatfest - Shanghai: Connecting our users (and the team!)
Everyone seemed to have a good time — check out the pictures
It always makes an impression on us when we meet people who tell us that this was their first time speaking to a foreigner. Many of the attendees told us about the friends they had made through italki, in addition to the help they received on learning a language. Hearing stories like this make us feel that italki really has a role to play in bringing people together. Based on everyone’s encouragement, we’ll definitely be holding more language exchange meetups in the future.
If you’re an italki member, and you think you’d like to organize a meetup in your city, please contact Toffler (at) italki (dot) com. We’re thinking about Bangkok, Thailand and Seoul, Korea in the near future, but we don’t want to discourage other cities that have vibrant communities. As always, let us know what you think — and keep on sharing languages and cultures!
The italki.com team
- Help me! Please!
- wie kann man eine Sprache flüßig lernen?
- How to overcome the fear before fighting?
- Мне нужен перевод, я не могу понять смысл
- why can't we go everywhere just like many years ago?
- what's mystery of this world?
- Please correct it
- Dear and Best regards?
- does anybody has whatsapp? cause i really need help on spanish
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?