Site Feedback

what do you know about Turkey?

what do you know about Turkish people,Turkish culture,Turkish music,Turkish dance,and everything about Turkey

Share:

Comments

Well, I can notice that Turkey is a big culture country. It has a lot historician places, cities, monuments and oh and beautifull sights. I haven't been there yet but I have seen pictures, so this why I told that.

Turkiye is land of Hatay civilisation  and I t was one of the strongest empire During Ottoman era .It is wonderful in tourism and cultural variety and Istanbul heart of Turkiye , It is  the main bridge between East and west so it is undescribable land in all fields , really gorgeous

Men are hot! Men are VERY hot! Men are TOO hot...

All the girls should be very careful and try not to go there alone. Otherwise it can be a bit troublesome afterwhile.

However, it's worth going there, places are really lovely. :)

...i read a lot from there, and i think is a beauty country, with a wonderfull culture, traditions and history...and i like their soccer matches...really there are so good...and was my  favorite team in euro...and the music is very good ....really like me a lot.....but i feel sad ...how can exist terrorism there?...i dont like war...bcz a lot people innocent die...but anyway...in every country exist problems and bad things....but i know ....there a lot people cute, kind, and good...mm i cant forget this....mm there are a lot specials mosques, and sure delicious food....and i can say in 3 words:
TURKEY IS WONEDRFULL:)

AND JULIANA HAS REASSON....ABOUT MEN FROM TURKEY...BUT I´LL SAY SOMETHING ...I MET  GOOD MENS HERE ...

Add a comment