Site Feedback

Turkish Translations to-and-from any language!

We will provide the service of translating words and phrases to and from Turkish. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and we will help you.

Share:

Comments

Hi, I want ask about " Hamdolsun" - in the Internet I found the translation " not too bad" is it correct? :-)

hamd olsun= thank goodness example: Kasia:how are you? Burhan:thank goodness(hamd olsun) everything is ok.

I want it.--istiyorum I don't want it.-istemiyorum I want to eat ...-....yemek istiyorum I want to go.-gitmek istiyorum I like you.-senden hoşlanıyorum I don't like you.-senden hoşlanmıyorum I have to go.-gitmek zorundayım I am goin to go ...-....-e/-a gideceğim I will go there.-oraya gideceğim I will do it.-onu yapacağım Oh, a lot more but for now.-oo şimdilik çok fazla. Do you want to eat it?-yemek yemek ister misin? Do you like it?-onu sever misin? Do you want it?-onu ister misin? Do you know ...?-....biliyor musun Are you going ....?.....-e/-a gidiyor musun? If only I could get to know...Lütfen! Tell me what you want to know from me if you do! Türk seviyorum!! i like turks-TÜRKLERİ SEVİYORUM. i like turkish-TÜRKÇEYİ SEVİYORUM.
thx b7ran and i wanna learn more .

can you translate this to me? 1 of my frind says its not a good word but i wanted to know what it said.. if u dont wanna reply here.. u can send me a message.. yaw Türklerin köküne kiran mi girdi be adam? bulalim sana helal süt emmis :D:D ha tabi adi Aninditiaia (her neyse) olmaz da Aysegül falan olur :D:D

hi :), can you please explain what does çiçeğim mean exactly and how is it formed from çiçek??

çok tesekkur ederim :)

Add a comment