Greek words- powerful words!
hi mr. konstantino, i tried to study greek phonetics by myself and i learned how to read but not to speak because the greek grammars are inflectuals. but sometime i attemp to speak even in short phrase. eimai to tagalog kai thelo na katalabaino h glossa lene h ellinika. is this correct? (Mataripis)
No comment given.
- Idiom of the Day
- I want to make some friends
- How to describe ur day in an intersting way?
- Go to work
- Learning languages through music: useful or useless?
- hi I'm from China
- Learning English
- does “Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be” make sense？
- What English name do you think it is too old or common?