Greek words- powerful words!
hi mr. konstantino, i tried to study greek phonetics by myself and i learned how to read but not to speak because the greek grammars are inflectuals. but sometime i attemp to speak even in short phrase. eimai to tagalog kai thelo na katalabaino h glossa lene h ellinika. is this correct? (Mataripis)
No comment given.
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?
- A question
- The best way to learn a language
- Losing confidence and starting again with French or other language
- What makes your days happier and more exciting?
- Normal people around here?
- share us this discussion
- I'm beginer
- Can you recommend me some books to improve my english? :-)