Greek words- powerful words!
hi mr. konstantino, i tried to study greek phonetics by myself and i learned how to read but not to speak because the greek grammars are inflectuals. but sometime i attemp to speak even in short phrase. eimai to tagalog kai thelo na katalabaino h glossa lene h ellinika. is this correct? (Mataripis)
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- why people are greedy of money
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?
- What is important to enter in a good university?
- What is most difficult part with studying Japanese?
- Les chanteurs québecoises