Site Feedback

First step into progression!

Please message me before starting this lesson! Thank you!!!

As a first step into progression we shall start with learning Hiragana & Katakana! Both are two out of the three (Kanji or
chinese symbols bieng the third) writing systems used to write and communicate effectively in Japanese. I would recommend smart.fm/series/3322  to start off learning Hiragana and Katakana. It is a good alternative to creating paper flashcards.  I would recommend that you become a member if you want to save your progress. I would also recommend doing 30 symbols on hirgana and another 30  on katakana totaling 60 per day. It only takes a few minutes . If you believe you can't absorb 60 per day then you may lower number but it may take longer to complete the course. A good supplement to this is plying a game called brainspeed on the site located within the course, checking out realkana.com or just google searching hiragana games, katakana games, etc.  A deadline will not be assigned to this as every person needs time to get the hang of learning japanese.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME AGAIN ONCE YOU FINISHED THE LESSON ABOVE. I  WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NEXT LESSON SOON.

Share:

Comments

No comment given.

Add a comment