Site Feedback

Looking for a Mandarin/English language partner

Hello,

I am an American living in Wuhan.  I study Mandarin.  I would like to meet language partners so we can learn about each others languages. 
Jared

Share:

Comments

HI,I'm also looking for the oral partner to study english, maybe we can change the lesson each other. If you're interesting, please contact  me through the MSN or the QQ.
    my QQ is 578475366  jesly
    my MSN is jeslyzhong@hotmail.com
   I'm waiting for you....

I need someone who can text chat with me via Skype. If you can do this, I can help with your Mandarin in return.   Best, Dawn

I  really want to  think you 

Can  I make a friend  with you  ?

I  like English   But I speak Enfglish not well

hi, i'm learning english now , my native language is Chinese. shall we learning together?
I'm glad to be also in Wuhan. Accurately speaking, I am an undergraduate student of Wuhan University. Hope we can have a better communication and benefit from each other in language learning. View  my Chinese blog:http://blog.sina.com.cn/mandarin2010

seriously speaking, i need to learn mandarin as well since i have a mandarin class :[
can anyone teach me as well? please contact me

xiexie^^

I am Chris.I find English is becoming more and more important for me espeicially since step in to exportation fields.Here,I am looking for a oral  parter to improve my English while make friends the other hand.

Add me @

MSN: chriszhang@live.cn
skye:christophor413

Regards
Chris

I want to learn English,too.

Hi,Jared. Do you still want a Mandarin/Chinese language partner? I'm from Wuhan.I'd like to be your partner.

this is Michelle from China. I would like to talk to you in English or Chinese Mandarin.
my skype id is miya20086.
see you later, good luck

Michelle

Add a comment