How to call "how are you" in tamil?
eppadi irukreenga? --> while talking..
Neengal nalamaga irukireergala? ---> while writing.
"eppadi iruking" you can use this
The Words I have written are in spoken form (naan ezhudiyirundha solli ellam pesa vedaththule mattum)
1Q. eppadi irukkeenga? (how are you?)
2Q. eppadi sugam? (how is your health? ~how are you)
3Q. Sowkiyamaa irukkeengalaa? (are you well? ~ how are you)
1A. naan nalla irukken ( I am well [generally])
1A. naan sowkiyamaa irukken ( I am well [healthy])
2A. nalla sugam (I am in good health)
3Q. irukken ( I am [well])
very good effort
- apprendre le français
- Anyone free in 30 minutes to practice English?
- How to prepare for SAT
- Learning Article : Learning Multiple Languages At A Time
- Sugar or not sugar ? That`s the question !
- What is your favourite food?
- What Is Your Motivation?
- Does this has happened to you as well?
- Why do people start blogging?