How to call "how are you" in tamil?
eppadi irukreenga? --> while talking..
Neengal nalamaga irukireergala? ---> while writing.
"eppadi iruking" you can use this
The Words I have written are in spoken form (naan ezhudiyirundha solli ellam pesa vedaththule mattum)
1Q. eppadi irukkeenga? (how are you?)
2Q. eppadi sugam? (how is your health? ~how are you)
3Q. Sowkiyamaa irukkeengalaa? (are you well? ~ how are you)
1A. naan nalla irukken ( I am well [generally])
1A. naan sowkiyamaa irukken ( I am well [healthy])
2A. nalla sugam (I am in good health)
3Q. irukken ( I am [well])
very good effort
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- How does just 'chatting' become purposeful conversation (from IATEFL 2015)
- Do you know special education?
- Have you taken the TOPIK?
- Common mistakes when learning Japanese
- In your opinion, what is the most interesting city to visit in New Year?
- 공부할래는 ?
- Studying Abroad- 留学する
- forever english
- how to become better in listening comprehension?