How to call "how are you" in tamil?
eppadi irukreenga? --> while talking..
Neengal nalamaga irukireergala? ---> while writing.
"eppadi iruking" you can use this
The Words I have written are in spoken form (naan ezhudiyirundha solli ellam pesa vedaththule mattum)
1Q. eppadi irukkeenga? (how are you?)
2Q. eppadi sugam? (how is your health? ~how are you)
3Q. Sowkiyamaa irukkeengalaa? (are you well? ~ how are you)
1A. naan nalla irukken ( I am well [generally])
1A. naan sowkiyamaa irukken ( I am well [healthy])
2A. nalla sugam (I am in good health)
3Q. irukken ( I am [well])
very good effort
- How to use 尴尬
- What is your favorite food?
- Correcting During Language Exchange
- Conjugations aux passés composés
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking