How to call "how are you" in tamil?
eppadi irukreenga? --> while talking..
Neengal nalamaga irukireergala? ---> while writing.
"eppadi iruking" you can use this
The Words I have written are in spoken form (naan ezhudiyirundha solli ellam pesa vedaththule mattum)
1Q. eppadi irukkeenga? (how are you?)
2Q. eppadi sugam? (how is your health? ~how are you)
3Q. Sowkiyamaa irukkeengalaa? (are you well? ~ how are you)
1A. naan nalla irukken ( I am well [generally])
1A. naan sowkiyamaa irukken ( I am well [healthy])
2A. nalla sugam (I am in good health)
3Q. irukken ( I am [well])
very good effort
- necesito consejos!
- Why the English language can be confusing if you are autistic?
- Total beginner in learning Japanese
- Qu'est-ce que vous croyez le film de la famille bélié?
- Orange is the new black
- I am learning Finnish language .I need help .
- Japanese-English study group?
- Portuguese Class
- חושב בשפה זר
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 1... try it