How to call "how are you" in tamil?
eppadi irukreenga? --> while talking..
Neengal nalamaga irukireergala? ---> while writing.
"eppadi iruking" you can use this
The Words I have written are in spoken form (naan ezhudiyirundha solli ellam pesa vedaththule mattum)
1Q. eppadi irukkeenga? (how are you?)
2Q. eppadi sugam? (how is your health? ~how are you)
3Q. Sowkiyamaa irukkeengalaa? (are you well? ~ how are you)
1A. naan nalla irukken ( I am well [generally])
1A. naan sowkiyamaa irukken ( I am well [healthy])
2A. nalla sugam (I am in good health)
3Q. irukken ( I am [well])
very good effort
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- the boring when you talk with a stranger
- May someone help me with this, please?
- Mirror translation
- What do you think about Mexico? :)
- 한국어를 배워요. But I need a language partner!
- How was my day?
- who wants to give me his or her skype number?
- How often do Japanese people use しょうがない？
- atividad de español