Site Feedback

How many countries have you visited thoughout your life?

Share:

Comments

I love travelling. Its my main hobby and part of my work.
I have been to so many different countries :)) I try not to visit the same place twice, but there are few my favourite countries im ready to visit hundreds times :))

I have been in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Greece, Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Morocco, Nigeria, Egypt, Mauritius, Lebanon, Syria, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Kuwait UAE, India, China, Singapore, Mexico, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Bahamas, Turks & Caicos Islands. So around 46 countries...well Turks & Caicos and Cayman's are part of UK but they have wide autonomy.

I think the places where I have visited the most are Lebanon...because I'm originally from there... I used to spend many summers in there after my family moved to Finland in 1990. Then I have been in India like in 8 occasions and lived there most of the time between 1994-1998. UAE around 7 times and France 6 times. Greece is my favourite too but I have been in there just for 2 times.

i am from egypt i  visited  egypt only

I am from Germany and i visited Greece, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark and Bavaria

about 12 countries.

I'm from UAE , I visited USA,GERMANY,THAILAND,OMAN ,UK and FRANCE.
I am from Romania and I have visited : Greece, Bulgaria, Austria, Belgium, and Germany
I have visited France, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Germany, USA and Morocco but I have always lived in Spain. Now I'm really interested in Eastern Europe and South Africa :)

I am from Russia & I have visited: Croatia, Spain, Austria, Chech Republic, Turkey, Latvia, Lithuania,  Israel. Now I'm interested in Eastern Europe mostly just like Vaho;)

salam , actually i did not go out of my country , but i wish to visit SAUDIA ARABIA first to do OMRA , and then go to KOREA and CHINA ,, wonder full places

Add a comment