What is the best way to start learning Bengali?
Watch tons of Bengali tv shows and movies with english subtitles. loll...i know that none of us have the time...but that's the only way you can immerse yourself in a Bengali "world". THEN go and find a native who will teach you because by that time you will already have some working vocabulary and phrases.
I hope that helps. i know that it helped me learn Hindi and I'm now learning Korean in that way.
and where i can find mouvie in bengali with subtitle?
I can help you
I am teaching Bengali. so contract with me.And i am a native speaker
hi, i m a native bengali speaker.i can help u.i want to improve my english.so if u help me i help u also.so just send me req..........my skype id-shobuj85
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"