What is the best way to start learning Bengali?
Watch tons of Bengali tv shows and movies with english subtitles. loll...i know that none of us have the time...but that's the only way you can immerse yourself in a Bengali "world". THEN go and find a native who will teach you because by that time you will already have some working vocabulary and phrases.
I hope that helps. i know that it helped me learn Hindi and I'm now learning Korean in that way.
and where i can find mouvie in bengali with subtitle?
I can help you
I am teaching Bengali. so contract with me.And i am a native speaker
hi, i m a native bengali speaker.i can help u.i want to improve my english.so if u help me i help u also.so just send me req..........my skype id-shobuj85
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing
- Just bored !
- comics français
- Do you watch tv?
- Dear , where's your future?
- Based on your own experience, do you believe English is hard to learn?