What is the best way to start learning Bengali?
Watch tons of Bengali tv shows and movies with english subtitles. loll...i know that none of us have the time...but that's the only way you can immerse yourself in a Bengali "world". THEN go and find a native who will teach you because by that time you will already have some working vocabulary and phrases.
I hope that helps. i know that it helped me learn Hindi and I'm now learning Korean in that way.
and where i can find mouvie in bengali with subtitle?
I can help you
I am teaching Bengali. so contract with me.And i am a native speaker
hi, i m a native bengali speaker.i can help u.i want to improve my english.so if u help me i help u also.so just send me req..........my skype id-shobuj85
- My first time writing in Mandarin Chinese.
- Näköinen Opettaja
- Anyone free in 30 minutes to practice English?
- 내가 언어교환 친구를 알고 싶어요
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français