What is the best way to start learning Bengali?
Watch tons of Bengali tv shows and movies with english subtitles. loll...i know that none of us have the time...but that's the only way you can immerse yourself in a Bengali "world". THEN go and find a native who will teach you because by that time you will already have some working vocabulary and phrases.
I hope that helps. i know that it helped me learn Hindi and I'm now learning Korean in that way.
and where i can find mouvie in bengali with subtitle?
I can help you
I am teaching Bengali. so contract with me.And i am a native speaker
hi, i m a native bengali speaker.i can help u.i want to improve my english.so if u help me i help u also.so just send me req..........my skype id-shobuj85
- kind of,how to use this expression
- Learning Article : One Easy Trick To Instantly Reduce Your Accent In English
- What dancing you practice or know or you would like to learn ?
- What dance you practice or know or you would like to learn ?
- What book are you reading right now?
- what's best way to learn reading
- Can anyone help me learn Japanese?
- Language club
- speed friending