Where is Esperanto spoken?
I see that you live in the United States so my first suggestion is to contact the Esperanto-association in your own country. Maybe you live in or near a big city which has an own Esperanto-group.
Here is the link: http://www.esperanto-usa.org/
Esperanto is most popular in Europe (for example Germany or France) and in Brasil and China.
You should first lean the language via lernu.net and then you have the possibility to use the hospitality - network for Esperanto - speakers called "Pasporta Servo".
Bonan sukseson = good luck!
Perhaps your best option is to enjoy the Castle of Greisillion in France: http://gresillon.org/?lang=fr
Another way to get a complete Esperanto environment is to take part in a Congress of Esperanto. There thousands of asociations too, the cheapest and easiest: INTERNET Communities.
- Hi) I would like to clear up some points of education in GB. I will be very grateful if you could help me:)
- What is happiness?
- Talking about "Breaking Bad"..
- Holiday Croatian?
- Chinese characters
- làm cách nào để học tiếng Anh hiệu quả
- Struggling to find Language Partners..
- grammar question , which correct ??
- What do you use?
- Sesotho help