Where is Esperanto spoken?
I see that you live in the United States so my first suggestion is to contact the Esperanto-association in your own country. Maybe you live in or near a big city which has an own Esperanto-group.
Here is the link: http://www.esperanto-usa.org/
Esperanto is most popular in Europe (for example Germany or France) and in Brasil and China.
You should first lean the language via lernu.net and then you have the possibility to use the hospitality - network for Esperanto - speakers called "Pasporta Servo".
Bonan sukseson = good luck!
Perhaps your best option is to enjoy the Castle of Greisillion in France: http://gresillon.org/?lang=fr
Another way to get a complete Esperanto environment is to take part in a Congress of Esperanto. There thousands of asociations too, the cheapest and easiest: INTERNET Communities.
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- how to let my client send me money soon
- TEFL Course
- is there an website that can improve my translating ability of English ?
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))