Where is Esperanto spoken?
I see that you live in the United States so my first suggestion is to contact the Esperanto-association in your own country. Maybe you live in or near a big city which has an own Esperanto-group.
Here is the link: http://www.esperanto-usa.org/
Esperanto is most popular in Europe (for example Germany or France) and in Brasil and China.
You should first lean the language via lernu.net and then you have the possibility to use the hospitality - network for Esperanto - speakers called "Pasporta Servo".
Bonan sukseson = good luck!
Perhaps your best option is to enjoy the Castle of Greisillion in France: http://gresillon.org/?lang=fr
Another way to get a complete Esperanto environment is to take part in a Congress of Esperanto. There thousands of asociations too, the cheapest and easiest: INTERNET Communities.
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Russian or English exchange Cantonese
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?