Spoken or written language?
Written swahili is not difficult at all. All you'll have to learn is how to pronounce words the right way.
Fun Fact: Swahili was written at first using arabic script but the arrival of precolonial christian missionaries changed it to the roman(?)
written swahili aint difficult at all infact u might not need to really learn it only spoken english is enough since swahili speaking countries know english too
Unataka kujifunza kiswahili?
Meet the teacher and learn more, thanks
i would be glad to help you learn Swahili via skype :)
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?
- A question
- The best way to learn a language
- Losing confidence and starting again with French or other language
- What makes your days happier and more exciting?
- Normal people around here?
- share us this discussion
- I'm beginer
- Can you recommend me some books to improve my english? :-)