Spoken or written language?
Written swahili is not difficult at all. All you'll have to learn is how to pronounce words the right way.
Fun Fact: Swahili was written at first using arabic script but the arrival of precolonial christian missionaries changed it to the roman(?)
written swahili aint difficult at all infact u might not need to really learn it only spoken english is enough since swahili speaking countries know english too
Unataka kujifunza kiswahili?
Meet the teacher and learn more, thanks
i would be glad to help you learn Swahili via skype :)
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?
- please help
- 1-2 minutos en español por 30 minutos en inglés
- Any English speakers who are living in Beijing China and wants to study Chinese?
- Tell me something you will never do again and why?
- Roses given,fragrance in hand.