Spoken or written language?
Written swahili is not difficult at all. All you'll have to learn is how to pronounce words the right way.
Fun Fact: Swahili was written at first using arabic script but the arrival of precolonial christian missionaries changed it to the roman(?)
written swahili aint difficult at all infact u might not need to really learn it only spoken english is enough since swahili speaking countries know english too
Unataka kujifunza kiswahili?
Meet the teacher and learn more, thanks
i would be glad to help you learn Swahili via skype :)
- Привет всем! Hi, there!
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?