Spoken or written language?
Written swahili is not difficult at all. All you'll have to learn is how to pronounce words the right way.
Fun Fact: Swahili was written at first using arabic script but the arrival of precolonial christian missionaries changed it to the roman(?)
written swahili aint difficult at all infact u might not need to really learn it only spoken english is enough since swahili speaking countries know english too
Unataka kujifunza kiswahili?
Meet the teacher and learn more, thanks
i would be glad to help you learn Swahili via skype :)
- how to learn preposition make more effective..
- where to watch or download "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" with english subtitle
- Why do Christians have more kids on average? Is it due to religious belief?
- what can I do ?
- how to learn English?
- Talk about English
- Things getting slower and what exactly happened?
- religiöse gedanken
- Searching for English-speaking partner
- want to improve speaking in english