Spoken or written language?
Written swahili is not difficult at all. All you'll have to learn is how to pronounce words the right way.
Fun Fact: Swahili was written at first using arabic script but the arrival of precolonial christian missionaries changed it to the roman(?)
written swahili aint difficult at all infact u might not need to really learn it only spoken english is enough since swahili speaking countries know english too
Unataka kujifunza kiswahili?
Meet the teacher and learn more, thanks
i would be glad to help you learn Swahili via skype :)
- hi 你好! 我是韩国人，我想跟中国朋友交流~
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:CADERE COME UNA PERA COTTA/ INNAMORATO COTTO
- What is the best way to learn foreign languages?
- "Intermediate" books
- What is your opinion about "The Secret"?
- Is Arabic hard to learn?
- French App
- The tragedy of my Comel (kawaii) Cat ;_;
- TORFL / ТРКИ
- What do you think of marriage? So much on my mind