The Double Vowel-Marks:
The double vowel-marks signs are an extension of the single vowel-marks. The double vowel signs add the '-n' sound to the single vowel. Please see the letters below. The Daal has been used to enable us to see the position of the double vowel sign which is called tanween. Tanween refers to the double form of any vowel, the specific name of the double vowel sign e.g. double Fatha is also given below as this is unique for each vowel. Click on the letters with the vowel-marks to hear the pronunciation.
Click on Letters to hear pronunciation
|The 'un' in sun.||The 'in' in sin.||
The 'an' in ran.
|English word with similar sound:|
In the next lesson we are going to practice each letter we have covered with each short vowel and long vowel, Insha'Allah.
- What kind of life you will have without internet?
- Have you ever thought more carefully about what kind of abilities you have to make you qualified?
- Write a slang that makes you confused when you see it at the first time
- What makes you chill out when you are pissed off?
- What kind of questions do you consider to be impolite when someone talks with you at the first time?
- earth/sky (heaven)
- Head over heels
- how do you feel today?
- خلاص بعدالعصر کل یوم ابی اتعلم الغه النجلیزیه بس ګم ع الدرس م
- funny Quote