هـٰذا - 'This is..' continued
Insha'Allah (God-Willing), we will continue practicing with some more examples of using the phrase haadhaa (هـٰذا) which means 'This is'.
Please click on the words or pictures to hear speech, i.e. how the words
should be pronounced.
This is a pen.
This is a chair.
This is a key.
This is a bed.
This is a desk.
We have learnt how to say 'This is' using the phrase hadha. Now, we will learn how to say 'What is this' to ask a question followed by the answers to the questions Insha Allah. Please click on next part below to proceed.
No comment given.
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?