هـٰذا - 'This is..' continued
Insha'Allah (God-Willing), we will continue practicing with some more examples of using the phrase haadhaa (هـٰذا) which means 'This is'.
Please click on the words or pictures to hear speech, i.e. how the words
should be pronounced.
This is a pen.
This is a chair.
This is a key.
This is a bed.
This is a desk.
We have learnt how to say 'This is' using the phrase hadha. Now, we will learn how to say 'What is this' to ask a question followed by the answers to the questions Insha Allah. Please click on next part below to proceed.
No comment given.
- How do you consider someone is weird or normal?
- Tutoring in English
- Les Japonais se méprennent vite..
- Speaking English fluently
- Looking for language partner
- Is education a privilege or a right?
- Tandem français-espagnol à Rennes
- Looking for someone to help me with my speak improvement.
- European migration problems
- indefinite pronouns,work on the bugs