هـٰذا - 'This is..' continued
Insha'Allah (God-Willing), we will continue practicing with some more examples of using the phrase haadhaa (هـٰذا) which means 'This is'.
Please click on the words or pictures to hear speech, i.e. how the words
should be pronounced.
This is a pen.
This is a chair.
This is a key.
This is a bed.
This is a desk.
We have learnt how to say 'This is' using the phrase hadha. Now, we will learn how to say 'What is this' to ask a question followed by the answers to the questions Insha Allah. Please click on next part below to proceed.
No comment given.
- Hej allihopa
- Language exchange ( English , Chinese, German)
- What did you like to do when you were a child?
- English words that I really don't like... What do you think?
- Any native French speaker who wants to learn English?
- Can I help me.... :(
- i'm lost…
- Portuguese World :P
- Melhores livros para aprender Portugues europeo.
- Fuerteventura, Jandía 中国餐馆需要跑堂, 工资优, 包吃住.