هـٰذا - 'This is..' continued
Insha'Allah (God-Willing), we will continue practicing with some more examples of using the phrase haadhaa (هـٰذا) which means 'This is'.
Please click on the words or pictures to hear speech, i.e. how the words
should be pronounced.
This is a pen.
This is a chair.
This is a key.
This is a bed.
This is a desk.
We have learnt how to say 'This is' using the phrase hadha. Now, we will learn how to say 'What is this' to ask a question followed by the answers to the questions Insha Allah. Please click on next part below to proceed.
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?
- Portuguese Reading Club. Are you in?