هـٰذا - 'This is..' continued
Insha'Allah (God-Willing), we will continue practicing with some more examples of using the phrase haadhaa (هـٰذا) which means 'This is'.
Please click on the words or pictures to hear speech, i.e. how the words
should be pronounced.
This is a pen.
This is a chair.
This is a key.
This is a bed.
This is a desk.
We have learnt how to say 'This is' using the phrase hadha. Now, we will learn how to say 'What is this' to ask a question followed by the answers to the questions Insha Allah. Please click on next part below to proceed.
No comment given.
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life
- This website
- Sincerity. Is it easy to be sincere with people?
- Is there anyone preparing for SAT or ACT?
- I want to improve my English