LESSON 3 - SHORT VOWEL MARKS- FATHA
In the following 3 lessons, we will learn the Short vowel-marks pronunciation Insha'Allah. This lesson will also help us to revise the letters we have already learnt in the previous lessons.
The Fatha is the short diagonal stroke above the letter. Please click on the letters to hear how they will sound with the Fatha.
Click on Letters to hear pronunciation
No comment given.
- See anyone wanna improve Chinese can translate this little poem into English for fun lol
- grammar problem
- Book recommendations for an English learner, please
- Je cherche des amis pour pratiquer le français/portugais
- One Grammar question
- Happiness,...what is for you ??
- How physicians and patients maintain long-term relationship in foreign countries?
- Sommer in Österreich
- New on chat
- what do u do when u r really sad ?