LESSON 3 - SHORT VOWEL MARKS- FATHA
In the following 3 lessons, we will learn the Short vowel-marks pronunciation Insha'Allah. This lesson will also help us to revise the letters we have already learnt in the previous lessons.
The Fatha is the short diagonal stroke above the letter. Please click on the letters to hear how they will sound with the Fatha.
Click on Letters to hear pronunciation
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?