LESSON 3 - SHORT VOWEL MARKS- FATHA
In the following 3 lessons, we will learn the Short vowel-marks pronunciation Insha'Allah. This lesson will also help us to revise the letters we have already learnt in the previous lessons.
The Fatha is the short diagonal stroke above the letter. Please click on the letters to hear how they will sound with the Fatha.
Click on Letters to hear pronunciation
No comment given.
- wo can help me，i needed a friend
- Need someone who can speak Japanese, I will help with English in return.
- How to tell someone here is not only for language study but also dating?
- Need language partner
- 帮帮我 :-)
- Looking for participators of English study group using Skype.
- What do you think about nuclear weapon?
- Main English Concerns
- 한국어를 배우는 이유가 무엇이에요?