Hungarian language - introduction.
These are the basic greetings in Hungarian:
Szia ! - Hello (Ciao)
Szervusz! - Hello (Ciao/Salve)
Jo reggelt kivanok ! - Good morning(Buon Giorno)
Jo estet kivanok! - Good Evening (Buona Sera)
Jo ejszakat kivanok! - Good Night(Buona Notte)
Viszontlatasra - Till we meet again (Arrivederci)
www.magyarora.com is a good website for Hungarian language related sources
also u can contact me at my email : firstname.lastname@example.org
http://dict.sztaki.hu/english-hungarian this is a very good Hungarian (multilingual) dictionary
Nagyon tetszik, hogy magyarul tanulsz, pedig elég messze vagy innen.
I like it that you are learning hungarian, although you live far away from here.
- How common is to use would to talk about the past?
- Are any Italki teachers teaching from al-Kitaab?
- French music !
- English - Russian skype voice talks
- Un articolo interessante
- La Guerra Civil Española
- This question is for people who make notebook corrections on italki
- How much time you spend to pull up English to level Advanced?
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?