The Crane Lake Villa (Hakka Wei Lou 客家围楼）
The crane lake villa is grand in scale and exuberates magnificence and splendor, regarded as a quintessence of the architectural art of the Hakka civil residence by many experts and scholars. It was inaugurated as the Hakka folk culture museum by the Longgang town government in 1996 and is now under protection as one of the historical relics of Guangdong province.
No comment given.
- How can I understand slurred English?
- I want to practicing my English
- I'm looking for...
- new comer in italki
- alguien quiere aprender español y alguien que quiera enseñarme ingles
- Je veux en savoir plus
- What other Philippine languages do you speak or want to learn?
- English /Español conversation
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese