The Crane Lake Villa (Hakka Wei Lou 客家围楼）
The crane lake villa is grand in scale and exuberates magnificence and splendor, regarded as a quintessence of the architectural art of the Hakka civil residence by many experts and scholars. It was inaugurated as the Hakka folk culture museum by the Longgang town government in 1996 and is now under protection as one of the historical relics of Guangdong province.
No comment given.
- Dear Mandarin - English Students
- how to improve Korea language?
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing
- Just bored !
- comics français
- Do you watch tv?