Here we can introduce ourselves. My name is Jacek, I'm 14. I live in Gdynia, one of the biggest ports in Poland. It's situated near Gdańsk, the historical city and Sopot the famous summer curort. The three cities form Tricity. I'll be very happy to help you learn Polish! ^_^
Hello,I'm joining your group now:-) I'm SunXiao,14,from China.I've heard of Gdynia before on a book. I want to know something about Poland...such as customs,feasts and so on.Would you mind telling me something about Poland?
- Grupo para practicar solamente inglés los viernes a las 5 (tiempo de Texas)
- Learning Chinese Through Writing.
- What do you think?
- How different is Mandarin used in Taiwan and China?
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!