Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
I don't know where the best place to study, but I strongly suspect Shanghai is the worst place... Any suggestions?
I guess Beijing because of the lack of other dialects. Although you might still pick up the Beijing-儿 which is kind of an accent as well. 呵呵 I hope Shanghai isn't as bad as you suspect, especially since my university has a partnership with 财经大学 in Shanghai, so it's easier for me to go there. Anyway...can't really help you. If I ever find some kind of list with a proper ranking system I'll let you know. :P
yes, Beijing I think so.People there speak mandarin,and it is undertand by all parts of China.
I agree with Harregarre. The Beijing native speaks CHINESE with a strong northern accent.
I think Hebei or tianjin shandong
No,, not shandong, Shandong has a strong accent. Horrible.
刚学的人，平时注意听广播(broadcast)，看中央电视台的电视连续剧（TV play series )。发音还是很好的。
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟