Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
I don't know where the best place to study, but I strongly suspect Shanghai is the worst place... Any suggestions?
I guess Beijing because of the lack of other dialects. Although you might still pick up the Beijing-儿 which is kind of an accent as well. 呵呵 I hope Shanghai isn't as bad as you suspect, especially since my university has a partnership with 财经大学 in Shanghai, so it's easier for me to go there. Anyway...can't really help you. If I ever find some kind of list with a proper ranking system I'll let you know. :P
yes, Beijing I think so.People there speak mandarin,and it is undertand by all parts of China.
I agree with Harregarre. The Beijing native speaks CHINESE with a strong northern accent.
I think Hebei or tianjin shandong
No,, not shandong, Shandong has a strong accent. Horrible.
刚学的人，平时注意听广播(broadcast)，看中央电视台的电视连续剧（TV play series )。发音还是很好的。
- Common problems in English
- Difference between bienvenue and di rien
- Hello guys..
- هيا نستفيد من ثقافات بعضنا البعض
- Do you ever see people make unnecessary corrections to texts?
- Why does italki upload photos sideways?
- What kind of host gift should I bring?
- Merhaba, nasılsiniz