Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
I don't know where the best place to study, but I strongly suspect Shanghai is the worst place... Any suggestions?
I guess Beijing because of the lack of other dialects. Although you might still pick up the Beijing-儿 which is kind of an accent as well. 呵呵 I hope Shanghai isn't as bad as you suspect, especially since my university has a partnership with 财经大学 in Shanghai, so it's easier for me to go there. Anyway...can't really help you. If I ever find some kind of list with a proper ranking system I'll let you know. :P
yes, Beijing I think so.People there speak mandarin,and it is undertand by all parts of China.
I agree with Harregarre. The Beijing native speaks CHINESE with a strong northern accent.
I think Hebei or tianjin shandong
No,, not shandong, Shandong has a strong accent. Horrible.
刚学的人，平时注意听广播(broadcast)，看中央电视台的电视连续剧（TV play series )。发音还是很好的。
- Arabic music
- Le véritable amour
- Si vous voulez trouver bon enseignant du chinois, tu ne réussiras pas chez moi
- Anybody knows what is a good recommendable mind-mapping software application?
- Have you ever heard anything about Poland? Do you know it?
- persian stores like poem...
- Help me ❤️❤️❤️????????????????????❤️????????????????
- Как найти партнера?
- Help with Japanese :D ?