Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
I don't know where the best place to study, but I strongly suspect Shanghai is the worst place... Any suggestions?
I guess Beijing because of the lack of other dialects. Although you might still pick up the Beijing-儿 which is kind of an accent as well. 呵呵 I hope Shanghai isn't as bad as you suspect, especially since my university has a partnership with 财经大学 in Shanghai, so it's easier for me to go there. Anyway...can't really help you. If I ever find some kind of list with a proper ranking system I'll let you know. :P
yes, Beijing I think so.People there speak mandarin,and it is undertand by all parts of China.
I agree with Harregarre. The Beijing native speaks CHINESE with a strong northern accent.
I think Hebei or tianjin shandong
No,, not shandong, Shandong has a strong accent. Horrible.
刚学的人，平时注意听广播(broadcast)，看中央电视台的电视连续剧（TV play series )。发音还是很好的。
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?
- What's your favorite Thai food ?
- Don't think of yourself as an ugly person.Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.——LOL:)...That's true!
- Dressing code at the beach
- New kid on the block
- Ha noi and Ho chi minh
- Arabic language education in the USA
- master program in egypt
- Have any commercials ever convinced you to buy anything?