Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
I don't know where the best place to study, but I strongly suspect Shanghai is the worst place... Any suggestions?
I guess Beijing because of the lack of other dialects. Although you might still pick up the Beijing-儿 which is kind of an accent as well. 呵呵 I hope Shanghai isn't as bad as you suspect, especially since my university has a partnership with 财经大学 in Shanghai, so it's easier for me to go there. Anyway...can't really help you. If I ever find some kind of list with a proper ranking system I'll let you know. :P
yes, Beijing I think so.People there speak mandarin,and it is undertand by all parts of China.
I agree with Harregarre. The Beijing native speaks CHINESE with a strong northern accent.
I think Hebei or tianjin shandong
No,, not shandong, Shandong has a strong accent. Horrible.
刚学的人，平时注意听广播(broadcast)，看中央电视台的电视连续剧（TV play series )。发音还是很好的。
- I want to learn the writing English
- Insist on learning English
- нужно помощь при изучении транскипции
- A question about a way to have a dig at somebody.
- A los aprendices de japonés, (To Japanese learners), ¿qué es más difícil para ti para aprender japonés?
- Arabic language
- Network marketing
- Per quin motiu vols aprendre català?