Chinese (Mandarin) Learning
So, these are some initials to start you out. A recording of pinyin can be requested via an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE: SOME OF THE PINYIN DID NOT COPY CORRECTLY AND IS NOT SHOWING UP. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM. I don't like the way they do this, but for further help, you can look at: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinyin I have abandoned the chart approach and am going with a video/audio for this.
I'll be happy to share (with whoever shows up) some chinese tips here. We'll start with pinyin.
This video will help you with pinyin (Intro translation: Hey little friend. Now I'm going to teach you about pinyin. Just read out loud after I read. Let's all practice together). www.youtube.com/watch
No comment given.
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries
- Subjuntivo Pretérito Perfecto.
- ENGLISH under practice
- Learning English!
- What do you do in your free time???
- À votre avis: Quel est un être humain ?
- FEAR RELATED TO LIFE
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).