Spanish/Latin Restaurants, Bars and Clubs in London
Please post recommendations/reviews.
Tito's - Peruvian Restaurant Address: 4-6 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG Nice little place with some great typical dishes. Would really recommend most of their menu including their Arroz con Mariscos, Lomo Saltado and any of the dishes with plaintains and cassava. Don't opt for the Pollo a la Brasa, understandably (they don't have a great big oven fireplace) it's not up to scratch. I have tried the Pisco Sour there a few times and despite good reviews from other customers I can't recommend it if you've ever had the real thing ;) Overall though, a very nice, typically limeñan restaurant with some great food and friendly staff.
- International friends on Facebook!
- Aprendiendo Espanol
- Working holiday in UK !
- Want to learn English and practice
- Germany Deutschland
- I'm looking for an English language partner and I can help in Arabic
- Looking to learn Russian, I can help you learn English!
- Ich suche für einer Sprachpartner/in um Deutsch zu lernen.
- Redfoo - Where the Sun Goes ft. Stevie Wonder Amazing music