Spanish/Latin Restaurants, Bars and Clubs in London
Please post recommendations/reviews.
Tito's - Peruvian Restaurant Address: 4-6 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG Nice little place with some great typical dishes. Would really recommend most of their menu including their Arroz con Mariscos, Lomo Saltado and any of the dishes with plaintains and cassava. Don't opt for the Pollo a la Brasa, understandably (they don't have a great big oven fireplace) it's not up to scratch. I have tried the Pisco Sour there a few times and despite good reviews from other customers I can't recommend it if you've ever had the real thing ;) Overall though, a very nice, typically limeñan restaurant with some great food and friendly staff.
- Is paying the only way to exchange languages?
- I want learn english
- Anyone want to trade language lessons?
- To Native Japanese speakers learning English.
- What do you du at weekends?
- What's your favorite quote(s)?
- Si un hombre guiña un ojo a mujer, qué significa ese?
- Your favorite things! ^ 。 ^ Your worst? -_-
- What do you think of a brand's name?
- Favorite J-POP artist?