Spanish/Latin Restaurants, Bars and Clubs in London
Please post recommendations/reviews.
Tito's - Peruvian Restaurant Address: 4-6 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG Nice little place with some great typical dishes. Would really recommend most of their menu including their Arroz con Mariscos, Lomo Saltado and any of the dishes with plaintains and cassava. Don't opt for the Pollo a la Brasa, understandably (they don't have a great big oven fireplace) it's not up to scratch. I have tried the Pisco Sour there a few times and despite good reviews from other customers I can't recommend it if you've ever had the real thing ;) Overall though, a very nice, typically limeñan restaurant with some great food and friendly staff.
- 5 Expressões Brasileiras bem estranhas.
- Les Choristes
- Alguien conoce la fantástica banda argentina llamada Soda Stereo?
- Hej, jestem z Ukrainy, i uczę się język polski, kto chcę pomóc mi ?
- Would anyone dare to admit that the main reason for learning a foreign language is to find love?
- You like more sweet or salty food? What is your favorite of them?
- Tongue Twisters
- Any Good speaker of English Language
- 14 July = Pluto + my birthday