Spanish/Latin Restaurants, Bars and Clubs in London
Please post recommendations/reviews.
Tito's - Peruvian Restaurant Address: 4-6 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG Nice little place with some great typical dishes. Would really recommend most of their menu including their Arroz con Mariscos, Lomo Saltado and any of the dishes with plaintains and cassava. Don't opt for the Pollo a la Brasa, understandably (they don't have a great big oven fireplace) it's not up to scratch. I have tried the Pisco Sour there a few times and despite good reviews from other customers I can't recommend it if you've ever had the real thing ;) Overall though, a very nice, typically limeñan restaurant with some great food and friendly staff.
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?