Spanish/Latin Restaurants, Bars and Clubs in London
Please post recommendations/reviews.
Tito's - Peruvian Restaurant Address: 4-6 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG Nice little place with some great typical dishes. Would really recommend most of their menu including their Arroz con Mariscos, Lomo Saltado and any of the dishes with plaintains and cassava. Don't opt for the Pollo a la Brasa, understandably (they don't have a great big oven fireplace) it's not up to scratch. I have tried the Pisco Sour there a few times and despite good reviews from other customers I can't recommend it if you've ever had the real thing ;) Overall though, a very nice, typically limeñan restaurant with some great food and friendly staff.
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing
- Just bored !
- comics français
- Do you watch tv?
- Dear , where's your future?
- Based on your own experience, do you believe English is hard to learn?