Sites for Teachers of English
Larry Ferlazzo has a very useful resource list covering many different topics for English as FL teachers at this link on his blog. If you're looking for topic ideas for classes or listening activities, there's a lot of great resources there, both for classroom use and online use. Do you have other recommendations? Are there any you particularly like from that list?
No comment given.
- Free resources for learning Russian
- Language exchange
- What do you think about this video?
- whatsapp group
- Are you happy?
- is it possible to learn French!
- Looking for someone who wanna practice English speaking
- "tails" of word combinations or phrases stuck in our mind forever
- ¿y a tí?¿Qué personas te gustan?
- Do you listen more or talk more :))