Sites for Teachers of English
Larry Ferlazzo has a very useful resource list covering many different topics for English as FL teachers at this link on his blog. If you're looking for topic ideas for classes or listening activities, there's a lot of great resources there, both for classroom use and online use. Do you have other recommendations? Are there any you particularly like from that list?
No comment given.
- Dear Mandarin - English Students
- how to improve Korea language?
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing
- Just bored !
- comics français
- Do you watch tv?