Latin Centers in London
One to start us off: One of the great places to go if you are after interesting events (political mainly) about Latin America, is Canning House. Canning House is the home of the Hispanic and Luso Brazilian Council, a non-political, non-profitmaking organisation hosting talks, discussions, exhibitions and seminars regularly and the library holds the largest collection in the UK on the Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries that is available to the general public. To see a list of events and read more check the Canning House website: http://www.canninghouse.com/
No comment given.
- facebook as a social media
- I have a advice to you, it's about Brazil.
- About between inferior and superior
- How do my pronunciations sound?
- In your country
- To improve your listening skills and/or (pronunciation) in Dutch ^^
- Why learning arabic is so difficult :(
- Change work
- I would like help in speaking japanese.
- What slang do you know?