Who could tell me what should the newcomer of learning Japanese do?
Who could tell me what should the newcomer of learning Japanese do? Learn alphabet？ Pronounce？ Or write？ @@
I would say when beginning learn some basic phrases, but focus on reading and character recognition in regards to Hiragana and Katakana. Learning those first will get you more practice in reading at a comfortable level and won't leave you relying on Romaji, which is a bad habit when learning. Pronunciation is also important, and you should make sure you are pronouncing the vowels correctly. Read, write, and speak until you are comfortable with it. ^^
I agree with Mytch 100%!
Thank you =)
- to make a new friends...........
- find friend
- I got this 80/60 blood pressure.
- I got 80/60 blood pressure.
- do you know any page lıke ıtalky
- Friend Finding
- Do you agree with the following statements? - Why? - Why not?
- A good song in German
- 大家认为学中文最难得地方是什么？——What's the difficult do you guys think to learn Chinese?
- Everyone together to discuss the festival .OK?