Who could tell me what should the newcomer of learning Japanese do?
Who could tell me what should the newcomer of learning Japanese do? Learn alphabet？ Pronounce？ Or write？ @@
I would say when beginning learn some basic phrases, but focus on reading and character recognition in regards to Hiragana and Katakana. Learning those first will get you more practice in reading at a comfortable level and won't leave you relying on Romaji, which is a bad habit when learning. Pronunciation is also important, and you should make sure you are pronouncing the vowels correctly. Read, write, and speak until you are comfortable with it. ^^
I agree with Mytch 100%!
Thank you =)
- cultura general
- Any Jèrriais/Norman language partner?
- Conversação Português - PT-BR.
- Chat in English
- Wang Ya Jie
- Eu sou estudante do depatamento do português . eu gosto de entender muito esta idoma .
- Help me pls
- Self Introduction
- Just kidding, I want to make friends
- 铁蛋介绍过来的，我试试 初中没毕业能不能深入浅出的了解一下英语