Who could tell me what should the newcomer of learning Japanese do?
Who could tell me what should the newcomer of learning Japanese do? Learn alphabet？ Pronounce？ Or write？ @@
I would say when beginning learn some basic phrases, but focus on reading and character recognition in regards to Hiragana and Katakana. Learning those first will get you more practice in reading at a comfortable level and won't leave you relying on Romaji, which is a bad habit when learning. Pronunciation is also important, and you should make sure you are pronouncing the vowels correctly. Read, write, and speak until you are comfortable with it. ^^
I agree with Mytch 100%!
Thank you =)
- Whatsapp for Russian/English?
- please mark up my mistakes...in this convo.
- What would you want to see?
- what is the best way to learn Japanese?
- importnat words
- Is adult native speakers who makes basic grammatical mistakes there?
- Favorite Family Recepes
- Whatsapp groups
- How do you explain the use of 'a' and 'the' to a Korean in English language?
- What time is it now