Who could tell me what should the newcomer of learning Japanese do?
Who could tell me what should the newcomer of learning Japanese do? Learn alphabet？ Pronounce？ Or write？ @@
I would say when beginning learn some basic phrases, but focus on reading and character recognition in regards to Hiragana and Katakana. Learning those first will get you more practice in reading at a comfortable level and won't leave you relying on Romaji, which is a bad habit when learning. Pronunciation is also important, and you should make sure you are pronouncing the vowels correctly. Read, write, and speak until you are comfortable with it. ^^
I agree with Mytch 100%!
Thank you =)
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean
- What is the most difficult language in the world?
- ''A bientôt''
- Skype exchange