Typing Japanese characters
I just wanted to ask -- do most people use the Microsoft IME to type Japanese characters? I think this is correct -- but I just wanted to confirm that there isn't another piece of software that people prefer to use. How to install it http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/handson/user/xpintlsupp.mspx#addkbd How to use it http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/handson/user/IME_Paper.mspx
Tor, Thank you for this thread. I use Micorsoft Windows system, so I use its IME program. I believe MAC has its international language bar ready, and users wouldn't have to do anything. I used to teach at a public elementary school in California a decade ago, and I had an opportunity to work with MAC system. I don't know how the iMac is nowadays, though.
I use Mac and all i had to do was to select the checkbox for japanese input. Actual typing is almost identical to IME.
The following page will also tell you how to install Japanese IME on Windows system. http://www.greggman.com/japan/xp-ime/xp-ime.htm
你是一个很热心的人我想问你 你认识在大连的日本人吗 我希望和他互相学习语言 私は大連で生まれて、尹忆海と申します。大連で 日本の友達を探していますけど。いっしょに中国語
- What features do you think should be added to italki?
- Do you think that the teaching of English language in Brazil is good?
- What's the quintessential life in your country?
- any one here
- why women in islam need to wear Veil ?
- Learning a new language
- Learning Article : Why You Shouldn't Be In A Rush When Learning A Language
- No more Cantonese Skype Group??