Scheduling sessions with a Friend/Language Partner
I am teaching a friend English outside of Italki. She speaks Spanish. I live in South America, so I want to learn Spanish of course. We will be exchanging English for Spanish lessons. Can we be Language Partners and teach each other for free, but still have regular sessions with feedback? She will not be signing up as a teacher and so doesn't need session feedback.
Hi, Michael. If your friend is not an italki member, I would like to recommend you invite her join italki and do language exchange here. Language exchange is free. Language Teachers is for paid online sessions. If she thinks free language exchange is not good enough, then she can book for your paid sessions. If she is fine with doing language exchange, then just go for free language exchange.
- That choice ?
- Language exchange partners
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?
- Is anyone here studying design? can you give some suggestions for freshman？
- Chinese learning App/ Websites you find useful? Any recommendations?
- Can you cry ?
- Swahili Resources
- learning many langauges ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!