Scheduling sessions with a Friend/Language Partner
I am teaching a friend English outside of Italki. She speaks Spanish. I live in South America, so I want to learn Spanish of course. We will be exchanging English for Spanish lessons. Can we be Language Partners and teach each other for free, but still have regular sessions with feedback? She will not be signing up as a teacher and so doesn't need session feedback.
Hi, Michael. If your friend is not an italki member, I would like to recommend you invite her join italki and do language exchange here. Language exchange is free. Language Teachers is for paid online sessions. If she thinks free language exchange is not good enough, then she can book for your paid sessions. If she is fine with doing language exchange, then just go for free language exchange.
- English please
- Alguem gostaria de compartilhar uma sala no skype?
- Share a great band of your country!
- apprendre le français
- Anyone free in 30 minutes to practice English?
- How to prepare for SAT
- Learning Article : Learning Multiple Languages At A Time
- Sugar or not sugar ? That`s the question !