mandarin vs taiwanese
Vikings like explore. So enjoy your exploration.
I am from Taipei Taiwan.If you have every problem of Taiwanese.
I can hlep you.:))
I'm from Taiwan.
Actually of mandarin and taiwanese are very good.
Just different culture,It depends on personal likes Taiwan or the mainland^^
But if you problem of Taiwanese, I can help you^^
Both of them are beautiful. I'm from mainland of China, I use mandarin. But if you want to know more about Chinese culture, go to Taiwan.
Both of Madarin and Taiwanese are beautiful. And they are diffirent in tones and language systems, especially in culture. Threre are many of proverbs in Madarin which come from the daily life of Taiwanese in early years.... I think it's easy to get other's emotions when we communicate in Taiwanese, although i'm not good at Taiwanese....
Have fun in learning Madarin and Taiwanese. :-)
- language exchangeing
- Whatsapp group is looking for Italian learners
- Salve a tutti !
- What do u think about a true friend?
- Why do italki members discuss language learning related topics?
- If this doesn't give you the goosebumps...
- Beijing , Jia You! Laussane, Aller!!
- Do Koreans have traditional party dances?
- Exchanging Chinese/English with Arabic
- 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing---A big welcome to all of you