Ciao a tutti.
Ciao a tutti. Sono qui per poter essere di aiuto a coloro che vogliono imparare l'italiano. Sono disponibile per parlare (skype), leggere dei testi e commentarli, articoli, news ecc. Preferirei trovare qualcuno di madrelingua inglese con il quale comunicare allo stesso modo . Se ci siete aggiungetemi agli amici o su skype! A presto!:) Hi guys! I am here to help people who would like learning italian language. I am free to talk (by skype), to read essays or articles or news, to start a discussion about them and so!. I would like to find someone native english language to exchange my italian for his/her english in the same way. Add me on Skype or like friend here!. See you soon!:)
Ciao Gabriele, ecco alcune piccole correzioni. Vedrai le differenze: Hi guys! I am here to help people who would like to learn Italian. I am free to talk (by kype [better is "via skype"], to read essays, articles, news, or to start a discussion about them, and so forth. I would like to find a native English speaker to exchange my Italian for his/her English in the same way. Add me to your skype contacts or add me to your friends list here. See you soon. :) Va bene?
Scusa "by kype"... ho voluto dire "by skype"... questo sito non permette le correzioni. :( e scusa se ho comesso altri errori. Ciao.
I am more than willing to be one. I have teach yourself series in Italiano with cassette. I am highly interested in Italiano and looking for someone to engage in language exchange with. How do we go about this? I am new to this site and how it works. Hoping you will revert whenever you are here. You will find in me honesty and sincerity of purpose. Ciao1
- Breaking the Code in Language Learning.
- The way you say no to propositions
- ¿What do you think about Mexico?
- How can i improve my english?
- What do Germans think about Hitler.
- What is the thing important to improve my language ?
- How would I start learning how to read Kanji?
- Can Anyone talk with me via Skype? I want to practice and improve my speaking skill?
- When living abroad what do you do to make friends who speak your language?
- التعليم المتبادل