Do you know some words in a language has different meanings in other language? for example koloch or kolochi in Russian language that mean KEY ( PERSIAN=keLid) has the meaning of a typical Cake. KOLOCHEH
KOLOCHEH means breakfast cake.
what words do you know like it? Please come on...
Bal (بال) = "Hair" in Urdu, but in Persian Bal(بال) = "wing".
Chori(چوری)= Bangles in Dari, but it means " stealing" in Urdu.
Kan(کان) = "ear" in Urdu, but in Pashtu and Dari it means " Mine" or " Mineral" .
Shor(شور) = "salty" in Persian, but in Pashtu and Urdu it means " noise or shouting"
Shadi(شادی)= "wedding or marrying" in Urdu, but in Dari it means " Monkey" .
Kal(کل)= " Tomorrow" in Urdu , but in Dari it means" Bald" .
Aur(اور)= "And" in Urdu, but in Pashtu it means " Fire" .
Bal (بال) in persian= wing
in urdu= hair
in turkish= honey
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY
- How to write an English business email more professional?
- I need to learn about the dynamics of sediment in a watershed.
- Whats app group!
- Japanese line group
- let's start learning language.
- Easy French 1 - à Paris!
- I want to learn english and I can teach turkish.