Do you know some words in a language has different meanings in other language? for example koloch or kolochi in Russian language that mean KEY ( PERSIAN=keLid) has the meaning of a typical Cake. KOLOCHEH
KOLOCHEH means breakfast cake.
what words do you know like it? Please come on...
BANDAR means Harbor in Persian but in Urdu, a bandar is a monkey.
MARZ is BORDER in persian but DISEASE in Urdu.
Bal (بال) = "Hair" in Urdu, but in Persian Bal(بال) = "wing".
Chori(چوری)= Bangles in Dari, but it means " stealing" in Urdu.
Kan(کان) = "ear" in Urdu, but in Pashtu and Dari it means " Mine" or " Mineral" .
Shor(شور) = "salty" in Persian, but in Pashtu and Urdu it means " noise or shouting"
Shadi(شادی)= "wedding or marrying" in Urdu, but in Dari it means " Monkey" .
Kal(کل)= " Tomorrow" in Urdu , but in Dari it means" Bald" .
Aur(اور)= "And" in Urdu, but in Pashtu it means " Fire" .
Bal (بال) in persian= wing
in urdu= hair
in turkish= honey
- What is the difference?
- Could you suggest me some songs and artist who performed songs in french?
- A pet peeve
- Can you offer me some advice to stay awake when sleepy?????
- What do you do on the Internet mostly?
- HELP ME( And I can help you TOO))
- speaking English everyday
- واكنش شما چيست؟
- The climate has changed
- Relaciones Argentinos y Chileanos.