Do you know some words in a language has different meanings in other language? for example koloch or kolochi in Russian language that mean KEY ( PERSIAN=keLid) has the meaning of a typical Cake. KOLOCHEH
KOLOCHEH means breakfast cake.
what words do you know like it? Please come on...
Bal (بال) = "Hair" in Urdu, but in Persian Bal(بال) = "wing".
Chori(چوری)= Bangles in Dari, but it means " stealing" in Urdu.
Kan(کان) = "ear" in Urdu, but in Pashtu and Dari it means " Mine" or " Mineral" .
Shor(شور) = "salty" in Persian, but in Pashtu and Urdu it means " noise or shouting"
Shadi(شادی)= "wedding or marrying" in Urdu, but in Dari it means " Monkey" .
Kal(کل)= " Tomorrow" in Urdu , but in Dari it means" Bald" .
Aur(اور)= "And" in Urdu, but in Pashtu it means " Fire" .
Bal (بال) in persian= wing
in urdu= hair
in turkish= honey
- Please correct it
- Dear and Best regards?
- does anybody has whatsapp? cause i really need help on spanish
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?