What books do you use for learning French?
I was just wondering about the different types of study materials/resources that people were using to learn French. I mostly use books and CDs and I'm about to start a new book from the Teach Yourself series. It's called Teach Yourself French by Gaëlle Graham (ISBN: 0071420096). I'll be using this along with the 2 audio CD's that come with the course.
So what books are you using? And have you ever tried the Teach Yourself books?
I haven't used the Teach Yourself series. Currently I'm listening to Coffee Break French, using a discarded university textbook called debuts and playing games on my iPhone using the 24/7 French app. I also use a Lonely Planet phrase book and, of course, language exchanges.
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion