What books do you use for learning French?
I was just wondering about the different types of study materials/resources that people were using to learn French. I mostly use books and CDs and I'm about to start a new book from the Teach Yourself series. It's called Teach Yourself French by Gaëlle Graham (ISBN: 0071420096). I'll be using this along with the 2 audio CD's that come with the course.
So what books are you using? And have you ever tried the Teach Yourself books?
I haven't used the Teach Yourself series. Currently I'm listening to Coffee Break French, using a discarded university textbook called debuts and playing games on my iPhone using the 24/7 French app. I also use a Lonely Planet phrase book and, of course, language exchanges.
- Barcelona FC
- ¿Traducir o interpretar?
- My problem in English listening
- I'm having problem making out the difference between 'Here you go' and 'Here you are.' Are they the same?
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German