What books do you use for learning French?
I was just wondering about the different types of study materials/resources that people were using to learn French. I mostly use books and CDs and I'm about to start a new book from the Teach Yourself series. It's called Teach Yourself French by Gaëlle Graham (ISBN: 0071420096). I'll be using this along with the 2 audio CD's that come with the course.
So what books are you using? And have you ever tried the Teach Yourself books?
I haven't used the Teach Yourself series. Currently I'm listening to Coffee Break French, using a discarded university textbook called debuts and playing games on my iPhone using the 24/7 French app. I also use a Lonely Planet phrase book and, of course, language exchanges.
- Turkey ❤❤❤
- Who can help me to translate it into english？Many thanks in advance！
- Język polski zmieniają od okolicy do okolicy?
- Learning Article : Serbian Phonetic System: The Secret Workings You Won't Find In Your Textbooks: Part 1
- Funny Bilingual YouTube Videos
- How to improve my english fast ?
- something for change
- skype's grup
- Common problems in English