About the 82th Oscar. 关于82届奥斯卡
Last semester,i went to see the Avatar.
well.the visual effect is fantastic,that our Chinese could't achieve.
Although the plot was somwhat a bit run-of the mill...
And the moment i saw the expression on Jack'face. I felt the great delight of revenge..not feeling good....
Anyway, i talk too much . Actually would anyone here care about Oscar much?
Is it too commercial?
Or what kind of movie do you recommend?
It is certainly too commercial and political - too much "glitz" as we say.
I like the Golden Globes more, because the awards are made by film critics and there are not as many political games.
Avatar - is really good. Yeag well, the plot is weak, but overall - its good. I wathced it (all 2:30) and never wanted to leave the cinema, or fall asleep, or even open a bottle of beer.
I like hollywood movies, documental. And good movies at all. Takeshi Kitano (sorry if mistaken) is a pretty good filmmaker. Jackie Chan (I love all of his movies, especially the old ones). Not only the hollywood keeps movie's alive =)
In 2009 the most awesome movie was "Watchmen"
Naturally there are some 19th-century archaisms and some country dialect in there, but not terribly much. There's also a whole lot of monologues from Shelby Foote, who has a strong southern accent, but he's probably not too hard to understand, even for foreigners. Only the vowels differ in the various dialects of English, almost never the consonants.
- Interstellar or Inception? by Christopher Nolan!
- Want to meet Japaneese friends for skype.
- Make friends or make a friend
- How long will you give your skype to your italki friends?
- Look at this medal, please. What is it? I can't understant what is a sport
- Gain new vocabulary and expressions !!
- Are you naked casually in front of others in your home?
- こんな時どうする？ What would you do?
- How to say this in Korean? Please help!
- Don`t be shy !