wat is basic of the arabic language?
can anyone explaint to me...i mean i want to know the mudhari' and the madhi...jazakullahhu khaier
It's not like putting eds at the end of the words to become in the past it's a bit different
I wish someone will help u out with that
BUT if u need someone to teach u the slang I'll be more then happy
the rules of arabic language grammer is systematic and clear it can be explained them easily if cant be understood ı think learning this langauge is easier than learning eng (according to me)
I'm an Egyptian Arabic Teacher. I finished BA in Arabic and Islamic studies. I have excellent experience in teaching the Arabic Language online. If you are interested please contact me at email@example.com
Hello, I'm an Egyptian Arabic language teacher (female). I finished BA in Arabic language and Islamic Studies. I have experience in teaching arabic to non-native speakers online. If you are interested, Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Best Regards
- La difference entre à, en et dans
- How would you take "I speak conversational [the language]"?
- English Speaking Spanish Language Learners
- How to wake up with a positive attitude
- Learning how to organize different task apps into one.
- Arabic Language is not that complicated :D
- I'm looking for...
- Learning Article : What You Need To Know About Serbian
- chinese essence of language