help me to learn Turkish
i can help but you also teach us Arabic as well. As you know, there is no relationship between Arabic and Turkish in grammer. Probably, we know more Arbic words than an Arap who may know Turkish word in their common language. I do not know which Arabic country that you are from. But, I know that your name is "happy or "without worries" Right?
The weather is very good today.= Bugün hava çok güzel
Bugün= today (we use u sometimes with two dots over it for other sound)
hava= the weather
çok = very (we use c with a hook underneath)
a b c ç d e f g ğ h i ı j k l m n o ö p r s ş t u ü v y z (29 character)
I = Ben (Pron.:: same as like you say Benjamin. drop the jamin part)
You = Sen (Sounds similiar to Saint. just drop B put S in Ben)
he,she= O (mail or female, it is the same. Sounds like very short oh!)
it = O (it doesn't matter animal or plant)
We = Biz (sounds like Business. Drop isness)
You = Siz (change B with S sound)
They = Onlar (On is like british "on" not Americon "on". lar is like "large" without the sound of "ge", Therefore, onlar (without ge part)
- Ça vous dit si je crée un groupe sur Skpye pour pratiquer le français ?
- Let exchange our language
- an idiom " A teste of your own medicine. "
- Salut tout le monde ! Correspondants espagnols ou anglais.
- How to find the audio novels in English?
- where r u from ? r u happy where u live now ?
- Are Girls more Intelligent than Boys?
- étudier ou pas à l'EOI (l'école officiel de langue en Espagne)
- Make friends
- how to be a cool person?