help me to learn Turkish
i can help but you also teach us Arabic as well. As you know, there is no relationship between Arabic and Turkish in grammer. Probably, we know more Arbic words than an Arap who may know Turkish word in their common language. I do not know which Arabic country that you are from. But, I know that your name is "happy or "without worries" Right?
The weather is very good today.= Bugün hava çok güzel
Bugün= today (we use u sometimes with two dots over it for other sound)
hava= the weather
çok = very (we use c with a hook underneath)
a b c ç d e f g ğ h i ı j k l m n o ö p r s ş t u ü v y z (29 character)
I = Ben (Pron.:: same as like you say Benjamin. drop the jamin part)
You = Sen (Sounds similiar to Saint. just drop B put S in Ben)
he,she= O (mail or female, it is the same. Sounds like very short oh!)
it = O (it doesn't matter animal or plant)
We = Biz (sounds like Business. Drop isness)
You = Siz (change B with S sound)
They = Onlar (On is like british "on" not Americon "on". lar is like "large" without the sound of "ge", Therefore, onlar (without ge part)
- if you Learning Chinese, offering German or English! Add me on QQ!
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?