help me to learn Turkish
i can help but you also teach us Arabic as well. As you know, there is no relationship between Arabic and Turkish in grammer. Probably, we know more Arbic words than an Arap who may know Turkish word in their common language. I do not know which Arabic country that you are from. But, I know that your name is "happy or "without worries" Right?
The weather is very good today.= Bugün hava çok güzel
Bugün= today (we use u sometimes with two dots over it for other sound)
hava= the weather
çok = very (we use c with a hook underneath)
a b c ç d e f g ğ h i ı j k l m n o ö p r s ş t u ü v y z (29 character)
I = Ben (Pron.:: same as like you say Benjamin. drop the jamin part)
You = Sen (Sounds similiar to Saint. just drop B put S in Ben)
he,she= O (mail or female, it is the same. Sounds like very short oh!)
it = O (it doesn't matter animal or plant)
We = Biz (sounds like Business. Drop isness)
You = Siz (change B with S sound)
They = Onlar (On is like british "on" not Americon "on". lar is like "large" without the sound of "ge", Therefore, onlar (without ge part)
- Can Anyone Relate?
- discussion à propos de la culture.
- Traducción correcta a inglés de una frase famosa sobre la música
- I need a practice partner! 도와주세요! c:
- Discusss one global issue that is of concern to you.
- How to get the most out of phrasebooks and SRS apps?
- I am looking for a text of this song!
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)