help me to learn Turkish
i can help but you also teach us Arabic as well. As you know, there is no relationship between Arabic and Turkish in grammer. Probably, we know more Arbic words than an Arap who may know Turkish word in their common language. I do not know which Arabic country that you are from. But, I know that your name is "happy or "without worries" Right?
The weather is very good today.= Bugün hava çok güzel
Bugün= today (we use u sometimes with two dots over it for other sound)
hava= the weather
çok = very (we use c with a hook underneath)
a b c ç d e f g ğ h i ı j k l m n o ö p r s ş t u ü v y z (29 character)
I = Ben (Pron.:: same as like you say Benjamin. drop the jamin part)
You = Sen (Sounds similiar to Saint. just drop B put S in Ben)
he,she= O (mail or female, it is the same. Sounds like very short oh!)
it = O (it doesn't matter animal or plant)
We = Biz (sounds like Business. Drop isness)
You = Siz (change B with S sound)
They = Onlar (On is like british "on" not Americon "on". lar is like "large" without the sound of "ge", Therefore, onlar (without ge part)
- what do you think about musicotherapy?
- Book recommendation.
- what do you think about translation of movie's name (Taiwan / America/ China) sharing you opinion:)
- The reason people decide to learn a foreign language.
- Is is winter where you live yet?
- Feeling conflicted: What can I do as a language learner?
- Should teachers be able to change their italki names?
- What are Low and High Pitches in Japanese?
- What are some good textbooks?
- What are some good textbooks out there?